Flickr picture backup plugin for wordpress plugin
Flickr picture backup plugin for wordpress plugin release:
== Description ==
version 0.6: First version for this plugin. version 0.7: Fixbug for flickr have new domain (staticflickr.com). Fixbug for https for admin login.this plugin cannot download the picture.
Backup flickr’s picture which in page/post External links to flickr’s picture. when flickr change the privacy or stop the service,you can change the external links of flickr’s picture to internal links.for example:
<img src=”http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3456/3404575364_aea19a9ab3_s.jpg” />
<img src=”http://yourdomain/wp-content/uploads/flickr_backup/3404575364_aea19a9ab3_s.jpg” />
0.6 version update:
1. add support <a> link href change,easy to support some lightbox plugins. <a href=”http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3456/3404575364aea19a9ab3s.jpg” >
<a href=”http://yourdomain/wp-content/uploads/flickrbackup/3404575364aea19a9ab3s.jpg” >
== Installation ==
1. Upload `flickr-picture-backup.php`,`flickr-picture-download.php` to the `/wp-content/plugins/flickr-picture-backup` directory
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
3. Go to setting pages “Flickr picture backup options”,and click “download all picture to host”.
4. when you need to change the external links of flickr’s picture to internal links, checked “Change flickr’s picture external links to internal links” and click “save changes”.
== Screenshots ==
2.uncheck “Change flickr’s picture external links to internal links”
3.checked “Change flickr’s picture external links to internal links”